The pre-season is almost with us! Just gotta wait a little bit longer to see some “bleu-blanc-rouge” hockey!
I thought I’d take a look at what we could see individual players achieve in 2009. What career achievements could be made by players on the Habs roster. I haven’t listed all the possible numbers…. but listed many.
So here’s my little preview!
- Needs 34 games played to reach 400 games played in the NHL
- Has 155 career assists, could break the 200 assist mark
- Has 287 career points, will definately break the 300 point mark
- Has 578 career points, will break the 600 point mark
- Has 1914 total shots, will break 2000 shots
- Has 473 career games, will break the 500 game mark
- Has 160 career assists, could break the 200 assist mark
- Has 1351 career shots, could break 1500 shots
- Has 186 career games, will break the 200 game mark
- Has 184 career points, will break the 200 point mark
- Has 338 career games, could break the 400 NHL games played mark
- Has 82 career points, will break the NHL point mark
- Has 667 career games, should break the 700 game mark
- Has 98 career assists, will break the 100 mark.
- Has 362 career games, will break the 400 game mark
- Has 487 PIM, will break the 500 PIM mark
- Has 571 career games, will break 600 game mark
- Has 255 career assists, could break 300 assist mark
- Has 945 shots, will break 1000 shot mark
- Has 246 career games, will break 300 game mark
- Has 1157 career games, will break 1200 game mark in the NHL
- Has 564 career points, could break 600 point mark
- Has 58 career PP goals, should break 60 career PP goals
- Has 2694 shots, will break 2700 career shots
- Has 33 career PP goals, could break 40 career PP goals
- Has 639 career games played, should break 700 games played
- Has 943 career shots, will break 1000 career shots
- Has 851 career games played, should break 900 games played
- Has 985 career shots, will break 1000 career shots
- Has 93 career games played, will break 100 career games